-2 tsp balsamic vinegar
-1 small sweet onion peeled and diced
-1 stalk celery diced
-8 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped into quarters
-12 ounce jar roasted red peppers drained & diced
-3 cups low sodium Veggie broth
-1 tbsp Red Wine
-1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
-1 cup almond milk
-Splash of coconut milk
-Pinch of salt & pepper to taste
-For heat can add chili pepper flakes
1. Sauté chopped onions and celery in Instant Pot® with the balsamic vinegar and about 2tb of the veggie broth for about 5 min, or until onions become translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and sauté 3 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down.
3. Add roasted red peppers, rest of the broth, red wine, 1/4 cup basil, salt, and pepper to pot. Close lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 7 min. Quick release when timer finishes.
4. Add almond milk and stir, then transfer mixture to a blender and blend till smooth.
5. Garnish with more basil & a swirl of coconut milk.
Modified from @instapotrecipes